WEB’s Jobsite-Ready Advantage
Why buy from someone else when you still have to invest thousands of $$ to get the machine jobsite-ready?
Here’s what happens to each machine that we buy…
The machine is assigned to a master mechanic AND shop foreman who both thoroughly inspect the machine for any malfunctions or needed repairs. We replace any needed parts, such as the brakes, seals, discs, posi-traction discs or gears. Specifically, we inspect and repair, if needed:
- Frame, including the Boom. Inspect for cracking. Replace all wear pads , adjust chains and hoses
- Inspect and repair as needed, then full service including radiator.
- Replace leaking seals, change fluids.
- All Hydraulic Cylinders. Repair as needed.
- Hydraulic Hoses. Replace if they show wear or leakage.
- The Electrical System. Address any codes, replace any broken gauges, lights or switches. Replace batteries, as necessary.
- Joy Stick. Rebuild as needed.
- Seats & Seat Belts. Replace if torn.
- Foam-filled or solid tires are replaced if they have 50% tread remaining. They can also be replaced upon customer request.
- Complete Service. Replace all filters, as well as all fluids in the engine, transmission and hydraulics.
- Final steps. Sand, paint and decal each machine.
This is Not a painted, worn-out machine that isn’t jobsite-ready.
We make sure each machine is NOT leaking, all systems are functional,
All safety systems are operational. It is jobsite-ready
With a 30-day* warranty on parts.
*From purchase date.
How WEB stands out from our competition
- Each machine gets inspected by both the lead mechanic AND the shop foreman.
- We thoroughly inspect the frame for cracking, the boom for drainage.
- We replace all wear pads.
- All chains and hoses are adjusted, repaired/replaced as necessary.
- For details on all that we do to bring axles to peak performance, watch our video on YouTube.
- All safety systems are functional.
- Everything functions on the machine, without leaks.
- Each machine is ready for your jobsite with a 30-day warranty on parts.